Thursday, June 18, 2009

Did he? Didn’t he? of course he didn’t.

There is no way Shiney Ahuja raped his maid. How do I know?

I just do. Saw his wife Anupam’s press conference.

Apart from all the “I stand by my man” statements, she refused to say anything else, saying the matter is subjudice. (If you cannot say anything… why call for a press conference?) She said rape can be committed by a woman!!!

That one had me flummoxed! How does a woman rape a man?

Could some one tell me how and then er, help me get Brad Pitt in a room…alone?

Gotcha! Kidding Yaar! Mazaak kar ria hoon!

My 3 ½ year old kid, Jo
hnathan, does not know Shiney’s name. But when the news channels flash his pictures, he points to the TV and yells.....

“Mamma – Naa jaane koi, Kaisee hai yeh zindagani….”

Funny Johnathan should say that because just two days before he was born, we were having dinner at the Marriott, Juhu and spotted Shiney enjoying a quiet coffee with his wife.

This was before 'Gangster'. 'Hazaron Khwaishe' had been released and I like everybody else had loved it.

So a heavily pregnant me waddled over to their table, introduced myself and said how I loved him in the movie… vagerah vagerah.

He politely stood up and pleasantly chatted with my husband and I, and wished me a very safe delivery.

I know this was a very brief interaction, but an actor as intense and sincere as him cannot do something soooo cheap. Not possible.

This is not some tharki pot bellied uncle who came on to the under aged maid.

This is a good guy, a good father and a bloody good looking actor.

He didn’t need to maul no maid. Any starlet would have willingly slept with him.

This daal seems kala men!

See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thought.

Unknown said...

Well...I have actually no comments on this one....because you know a man is a man is a man...especially when I don't know the guy at all.Sure I agree with you about Hazaaron Khwaishen...but I guess the matter on the blog is honestly a matter of opinion...thats it,ciao